Product Review websites abound on the internet, but they're far from all being equal in regard to honesty and integrity. Many product review sites seem to be unbiased initially glance, but further inspection indicates their true intent: to only promote products favorably, so they can generate income via affiliate links https://allhewants.com.
Here are a few ways to assess if a site and its owner(s) are just inside it for the amount of money, or if they feature honest truly neutral, consumer-oriented product critiques:
1. Who Runs the Site? A genuine review site can have an About/Bio/or Info page that details who owns the site (and oftentimes why they started it.) Too many sites that claim to be 'product review' sites are very run by affiliates posing as "honest" reviewers, when in reality their sole intent is always to only recommend every product they write about https://artofbeautyproducts.com.
2. Do the Reviewers or Site Owners Purchase The Products Themselves? This is a critical factor for review integrity. Exactly like scientific studies, there is a solid proclivity towards favorable bias of an item if the reviewer didn't pay for it himself. The truth that a reviewer pays for the product(s) him or herself speaks volumes about their impartiality and ability to remain objective throughout the span of the review https://natureprovides.com.
3. Does the Website Review an Variety of Products or Only One? A niche site that reviews a variety of products is more likely to be neutral and a genuine review site than the usual site where just a single product is reviewed. Why would someone go to the difficulty of building a site for only one product and then give it a negative review? Obviously the review is likely to be positive (although at times they could throw in a negative comment or two to provide the looks to be impartial.)
Single-product-sites are well-liked by affiliate marketers since the search engines give strong weight to using keywords in the domain name (url title.) So if the merchandise being reviewed is 'Acme List Building Secrets', then utilizing a domain of 'AcmeListBuildingSecretsReview' will usually give that site a higher position in the search engines https://www.turfonemfg.com.
4. Do the Reviewers Have Only Positive Things to Say concerning the Products They Review? A truly neutral product review site can have both positive and negative reviews. If most of the reviews on a site are glowing, and every product is endorsed, then there's an excellent bet that the reviewer is serving their own interests instead of the of the consumer.
5. Does the Review Headline Use the Word 'Scam'? This is a classic tactic utilized by many unscrupulous reviewers to work with keywords in the title as well as to provide the looks of shoring up the trust factor. A sample headline might read, "Is Acme List Building Secrets a Scam?" - because it utilizes the keyword phrase in the title, as well as that phrase will mirror what folks enter the search box when they've questions of a product.